45 Rothschild blvd.
a) “Contact Information” means (i) your name, (ii) your physical address, (iii) your email address and (iv) your telephone number.
b) “Effective Date” means the date set forth at the beginning of this document.
c) “Muzli Affiliates” means any parent, subsidiary, member, officer, director, employee, or agent of Muzli or any company under common control with Muzli.
g) “User Account” means an account permitting access to the Service, with which is associated a user name and password.
h) “User Account Information” means information that identifies you to the Service, including your user name, password, internet protocol address, and MAC address.
i) “User Content” means images, comments, and other materials that you post to the Service.
3. Types of Personal Information We Collect
Muzli collects the following types of Personal Information through the Service:
a) Contact Information;
b) User Account Information;
4. Mechanisms for Collection of Personal Information
5. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
Muzli uses Personal Information to:
- operate and improve the Service;
- target offers to users;
- administer the Service’s facilities for communications among and between users and the public in general;
- evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- provide user support;
- communicate with users regarding support, security, technical issues, commerce, marketing, and transactions;
- facilitate marketing, advertising, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions
- administer the Service, User Accounts and transactions with respect to User Accounts; and
- administer and carry out our obligations under contracts and to comply with the law.
6. Storage and Security
We believe the security of your information is a serious issue and we are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control. Notwithstanding such measures, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Service. We also are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
We will retain Personal Information only as long as our business needs require. We will then destroy or render unreadable any such information upon disposal. We collect and process Financial Account Information from you using third party PCI-compliant service providers when you subscribe to the Service. We do not store Financial Account Information transmitted through the Service.
7. Email Policies
Muzli reserves the right to send you e-mail relating to your account and to the Service. You cannot opt-out of receiving such e-mails, and you agree to receive them.
8. No Responsibility for Privacy Practices of Third Parties
9. Interactions With Others
The Service may contain areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review goods, services vendors, and submit media content. Such use is subject to our Terms of Service, and may be viewed by the public at large. Any information, including Personal Information, that you post there will be public, and therefore anyone who accesses such postings will have the ability to read, collect and further disseminate such information.